Trying to find a way to appease your friends and family? Demons With Shotguns is now available on Xbox One, and it promises to be the ultimate couch-based fragger gibfest. Whatever one of those is.
Launching today via the combination of indie publishing kings Digerati and the developers at Mindshaft Games, Demons With Shotguns should be the new go-to option for anyone looking to sort out family feuds this holiday, pushing out hellishly-fun local multiplayer action.
Now available on Xbox One, and previously having launched on PS4, Demons With Shotguns works best when four players get together to blast, leap, and obliterate each other, using a variety of weapons, boomsticks, strategy types and power-ups.
Working its way into your life with both a versus and cooperative option, all alongside a wave mode that will cater for 1-2 players, Demons With Shotguns will see you attempting to grab souls across four different realms and 40 weird arenas.
Features of Demons With Shotguns on Xbox One include:
- Frantic local multiplayer arena shooting action for 1-4 players
- Multiple game modes, including free-for-all, team based, and co-op
- Not just shooting! Master the art of dashing, bullet-deflecting, and shotgun jumping
- Use tarot cards to gain special temporary powers or curse your opponents
- Six playable characters: Demon, Deceiver, Death, Preacher, Nun, Angel
- Fight in 40 arenas, each with their own environmental hazards and mechanics
- Original soundtrack by VHS Glitch, famed synthwave composer
- Featuring the epic voice of Jon Bailey from Honest Trailers
Reckon this is the game to keep the party rocking? Get over to the Xbox Store, splash the £10.74 requested and enjoy the action that unfolds. Make sure you keep an eye out for our full review of Demons With Shotguns on Xbox One too – it’s coming real soon.
The ultimate couch fragger gibfest! Armed with a powerful boomstick and bullet deflecting shield, up to four players wage unholy war against each other as they compete for souls in nine different local multiplayer game modes (wave mode for 1-2 players also included) across four realms and 40 arenas. This is demonic local multiplayer action at its bloodiest!